Overall – I’m really impressed.
- It’s tiny – meaning very portable
- It’s light – under one kilo
- It’s fast – Celeron 900MHz with 512MB Ram
- It runs Linux – Xandros with a very fast window manager by default
- Battery life is good considering the size (3-4 hours)
- It’s cheap as hell – I paid about 300Euro
- It’s got Wifi and webcam – Skype Video on the go
- Hibernate works brilliantly with very fast boot times too
- Keyboard is a little small
- It’s doesn’t reconnect to wifi when it comes out of hibernate
- The WEP WPA software has bugs – you can’t connect to a network with a key that has numbers or spaces in it
- The screen is a little too small for constant use – I reckon the planned 10″ models will be alot better
Overall I love and I wouln’t hesitate to recommend it considering the price.